New Member Recognition Event
Each Golden Key chapter is tasked with hosting an event to induct new members. At these ceremonies, new members join their peers and are recognized for their achievements and are given a certificate of membership. The New Member Recognition Event (NMRE) allows attendees to network and meet student chapter leaders, other members, university administration and faculty and honorary members, as well as learn more about scholarships, member benefits and community service projects.
The New Member Recognition Event is the ceremony where your discipline,
hard work, and academic excellence are celebrated. You will formally be
inducted and welcomed to our society. It is your event! Join Us!
How To RSV’P For The Event?
1. Visit – goldenkey.org
2. At the top Log In - Using your Member ID # and your Last name
3. Click on “My Chapter” at the top of the page
4. Scroll down until you see “Chapter Events”
5. Click on “New Member Recognition Ceremony”
6. Complete the registration.
Date, Time and Location.
1. The New Member Recognition Ceremony will be held on Friday January 29, 2016
2. We will begin at exactly 10:00am and finish 12:00pm.
3. It will be held in the Paul Robeson Campus Center 2nd floor in The Essex Room; Check in begins at 9:15am outside of The Essex Room.
Dress Code: This is a formal event, hence the attire will be Business Casual (NO JEANS WILL BE ALLOWED).
DEADLINE TO RSV’P IS MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2016.
We urge everyone to RSV’P ASAP and if you have any questions feel free to send the chapter president, Albert Appouh an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have problems registering, please let us know as the executive board will be willing to help you in any way we can.
We are all excited and looking forward to meeting you all.